- Begin by repairing cracks with PSI 803 Urethane Caulk.
- Then coat stucco wall with Polagard Fibrelastic.
Polagard Fibrelastic is a fiber-reinforced waterproofing wall coating designed for permanent flexibility and toughness. It will bridge hairline cracks in the stucco, yet allow moisture vapor in the building escape. Polagard Fibrelastic is available in a wide range of standard and custom colors.
Coat unvandalized wall with Polagard AG. Graffiti on wall coated with Polagard AG can be removed repeatedly (using common cleaning products) without damaging or sacrificing Polagard AG or the substrate. This remarkable alphatic urethane cures to form an extremely tough, hardwearing, protective coating. If wall has already been sprayed with graffiti, remove graffiti and/or repaint wall, then apply Polagard AG
Flooring & Deck
- Begin by pressure washing the deck.
- After the deck is dry, apply 2 coats of NW ‘Z’ Grade. NW ‘Z’ Grade is designed for permanent flexibility and toughness, abrasion resistance, and to bridge and move with hairline cracks, and to resist impingement attack.
- For increased traction, add SoftSand aggregate.
- Begin by cleaning and pressure washing the roof. Allow to dry.
- As a basecoat, apply AIM#1. AIM#1 creates a very tough, high performance barrier.
- Afterwards, apply 2 coats of Wearcoat 66 with SoftSand aggregrate. The Wearcoat 66 is a tough, hard-wearing and chemically resistant coating. Wearcoat 66 is available in a wide variety of colors.
- First powerwash and allow concrete surface to dry.
- Use Polafloor Epoxy Topping to patch, level or repair and replace broken edges on concrete surface. It is fast setting and extremely durable.
- Afterwards, apply 2 coats of Wearcoat 66. Wearcoat 66 prevents hot tires from sticking to painted surfaces.
- For added traction, SoftSand may be added.
- First clean, powerwash and allow wood to dry.
- Then coat wood with Polaseal EFM. Polaseal EFM is a water repellent treatment specifically designed to protect exterior wood surfaces.
Polaseal EFM contains a proven fire retardant to reduce flame spread in the event of a fire, and a blend of special preservatives to fight against decay.
- Begin by cleaning and pressure washing Stable Floor.
- Next, apply 2 coats of Wearcoat 66 with SoftSand Rubber Granules.
- Begin by cleaning and pressure washing Fountain. Sandblast if necessary.
- As a pretreatment, repair cracks with Polacav. Polacav sets quickly and builds strength rapidly.
- Afterwards, apply 2 coats of Polacav with either brush or roller on entire surface. Polacav is an ideal coating for submerged surfaces, and is available in wide range of colors.
An effective method to repair and protect old gutters.
- After achieving a clean and dry surface, Polaprime 21 could be applied at about 250sq.ft. per gallon to seal the metal and convert any rust.
- Next, a barrier coat of RoofdX Super could be applied at a rate of 100sq.ft. per gallon , K-Catalyst (Kevlar fiber) may be added to some of the Roof D-X Super to form a paste. The Roof D-X Super/K-Catalyst paste will seal and reinforce the gutter seams and may be applied concurrently with the barrier coat application.
- After this has all set nicely, a finish coat of Polaroof NW in an appropriate color may be applied at 70sq.ft. per gallon to complete the system. This system would qualify for a ten year warranty and should last a lot longer.
- The protection could be extended with a re-coat of Polaroof NW every ten years.