ENCAPSALL SUPER is a very tough, protective, urethane coating that is especially designed for industrial applications, including secondary containment areas, pipelines, valves and transfer pits. Fortified with micaceous iron oxide, ENCAPSALL SUPER cures to a rubber-like, waterproof, seamless membrane that possesses exceptional strength and elasticity.
- Can be used over metal, concrete, masonry, brick, rubber, asphalt, wood, tile and other surfaces
- Produces a fully adhered, seamless, high density, waterproofing membrane
- Resistant to attack from most industrial chemicals, gasoline, acids, alkalis, and detergents
- Protects metals against rust, corrosion and pitting
- Will not deteriorate from exposure to slime molds, bacteria or other microbiological entities
- Easy to apply directly out of the container by brush, roller or airless spray
- Remains flexible, tough and resilient at low temperatures
- Highly penetrative and wets-out the substrate effectively
- Rapidly develops high tensile strength and elongation characteristics
- May be modified with K-CATALYST for non-newtonian rheological enhancement
Can be used over stucco, mineral composites, fibreglass composites, insulation, non-porous stone and other surfaces.
Approximate 50 sq ft/gal, depending upon substrate
1 gallon, 5 gallon, 55 gallon
Moisture-cure micaceous iron oxide modified urethane
Preparation and Application
All surfaces to be treated must be clean, dry and free of loose debris, oils, grease and any substance that would interfere with proper bond. A careful inspection of the surface should be made to detect any signs of damage or defects and all repairs should be completed before application of product. Porous surfaces and certain bituminous surfaces require a priming coat. Surface must remain at least 5°F above dew point during the application and curing process.
ENCAPSALL SUPER may be applied straight from the pail using brush, roller, or spray technique after 2 minutes of slow power stirring. ENCAPSALL SUPER is applied in 2 coats at a thickness of 16 wet mils per coat. If it is necessary to exceed 16 wet mils per coat OZ CATALYST may be added to the ENCAPSALL SUPER.
Utilize a 45:1 airless pump, a 1/2″ hose, 3/8″ whip and a 31 width tip
30 mils Dry Film Thickness (DFT)
Dry time to walk on
Approximately 4 hours at 70°F and 70% RH.
Total Curing Time
Approximately 24 hours at 70°F and 70% RH.
Tools may be cleaned after use with Xylene or Toluene.
To prevent chalking or discoloration of the surface Andek recommends an application of WEARCOAT 66 over the ENCAPSALL SUPER. Keep ENCAPSALL SUPER pails away from direct sunlight. This product is a moisture-curing urethane and is packaged in specially sealed and air excluded drums. If damaged, air and moisture vapor may enter and cause premature curing. Care should be taken to avoid creating part full containers.
Read the container label warning and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for important health and safety information prior to the use of this product.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS
For additional information, contact the Andek Technical Department